Tuesday 26 March 2013

A double outfit!:)

Hello sweeties,
 Hope you are all ok:) And for those who have vacations/holidays yayyy!:)

 Finally the snow is melting and the sun is starting to warm the place (no, not really..but at least there is a sun!). Saturday's plans?! Go shopping! Not shopping, shopping more like a window shopping! I was a bit disappointed though as I couldn't find anything for this season, still waiting for bright colours to arrive!:) I found this gorgeous dress though (add to wishlist, done!) from New Look!

Night plans?! Wagamama! I love this restaurant.x When I was trying to find what to wear I came up with this outfit, which really surprised me! I know, that shoes (flats, heels) make a huge different but I couldn't think that they can make a super casual outfit look so chic!x I decided to take some photos of both outfits and share them with you!x Double outfits (just named it like that!) are great when going for a trip, nobody can really carry an outfit for each day so why not carry an outfit that can be magically changed into two?:)

Casual one!



 Top - H&M, Leggings - NewYorker, Shoes - Primark, Beanie - River Island, Earrings & Rings - Claire's, Watch - Emporio Armani

 Due to the weather, a cardigan (probably black) and a leather jacket will be a must!

And the formal one:






Blazer - H&M, Top - H&M, Leggings - NewYorker, Heels - Primark, Clutch - Primark, Necklace - Claire's, Watch - D&G, Rings - Warren James


I chose the second one, so this was my night's outfit:)
Hope you like it.x
Have you done anything special this weekend?
Thanks for reading!x
xxxx
Stephanie


















Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful Steph! Love you're outfits too - Those yellow pumps are totally dope. ;D

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you did there! very cute!

    tomatochic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´ve just discovered your blog and I love it!! So I´m alredy following you on GFC and Bloglovin. Will you visit and follow my site, please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple but stunning !

    following you now, hope you follow back :)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress from newlook! Both outfits are amazing and i'm in love with the mustard colored shoes on the 2nd outfit!

    daintydaffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, I like both looks :) Thank you for your comment on my blog! :) I follow you now ;)

    http://makeithappenbytania.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for two outfits! <3

    xx
    http://patriciaericaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pop of colour from the red trainers in your first outfit, gorgeous!

    Lovely blog you have here Missy :) Now following!

    If you fancy popping by to say hello I'm over at http://haul-oholic.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is an simplistic but very pretty outfit! I love it!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me encanta el look del gorrito y el toque de color en las zapatillas!! Muy guapa!! :)

    http://caprice-by-elirosu.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute outfit!!! Love your blog! following you! :)

    http://mrs-adventurer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...